Google ads or Google AdWords is a great way to reach new customers and establish a web-based revenue stream. This category alone leads to 97% of Google’s revenue, which means millions of businesses are already using Google ads its various other services. Running an effective Google ads campaign can be difficult, but it’s very important to target specific audiences, build SEO friendly web pages and ads, constantly adjust and analyze the campaigns.
Without even realizing, you likely come into contact with Google advertising dozens of times per day. The top listing on the SERPs when you enter a query, the video ads you see on YouTube, display ads across every page include advertising from Google’s network. The combination of a massive reach and tailored access to the right audience makes advertising on Google easier for any business owner to see their sales grow in better investments.
For you to make use of all the available Google services, this blog will walk you through everything you need to know and grow your small business, including links to account setup pages, tutorials, and other valuable resources.
Start with Google My Business
One quick, easy and basic step with Google: Google My Business. It’s easy to advertise and it immediately improves how your business performs throughout the Google Search Network. Using Google My Business, you can update your business’s location, hours of operation, contact info, website, social media links, add up logo and photos too. And this service is absolutely free! If you already own one, you better check if every information is updated and see if you’ve got customer reviews too.
Know Google Adwords Platforms
Get to know what Google Adwords platform looks like. Through the Adwords management system, advertisers bid on certain keywords to have their clickable ads appear in relevant Google search results, as well as YouTube videos, display ads within Google network. If you really want your small business to grow quickly, the Search engine optimization result page is the obvious place to start.
What’s Adwords express?
Google’s simpler, user-friendly advertising platform designed to be “advertising easy”. Managing Adwords takes at least an hour per week, but you can make Adwords Express work for your small business in just 10 minutes per week. Having said that, AdWord Express does have some limitations, but if you find them, you would like more options down the line.
How to Advertise on Google with AdWords Express
- Go to the AdWords Express homepage and log in.
- Choose “Create a New Business”
- Create your first ad. You’ll be immediately asked to provide a headline, brief description, and webpage link for your first Google ad. ( use your Google My Business page instead.)
- Choose your geographic location. To make sure your ad appears only in the places that your business actually serves, target your audience’s location either by distance from your business or by city, state, or country for companies with a wider reach.
- Select the specific product or service that your ad is promoting to help Google match it to relevant search phrases.
- Set your monthly budget. AdWords Express will recommend a monthly budget based on the average number of clicks. From there, you can start with a more conservative budget or make your ad more competitive.
- Complete your billing profile. You can issue payments either through direct debit from your bank account or by inputting a credit or debit card number from Visa or MasterCard
- You can have your first ad up and running within minutes, then go back as often as you want to track your results, make changes to improve the performance of your ad, or create additional ads.
Advertise on Google With a Customized AdWords Strategy
Select the type of your campaign: This selection denotes where and in what form your ads will be displayed across Google’s advertising network.
Organize Your Audience With the help of Ad Groups: Match the search terms your audience is using to the ads and products they most want to see will make or break the success of your Google advertising campaign.
Find the Perfect Terms with AdWords KeyWord Planner: Experiment the AdWords Keyword Planner and learn how keywords work and then choose the right keywords for your ads.
Craft an Effective Ad on Google: The text of your ad is your golden opportunity to tell your customers a little bit about your business. Write copy that’s engaging and relevant to your potential customers and attract more clicks.The most effective text ads on Google are ones that show off the business’s most unique value to customers, and give customers a specific action steps for how to interact with the business.Specific sale or discount language area unit different nice tools to create your ad stand out.
Set Your Google Advertising Bids and Budget: your overall AdWords budget dictates the maximum total amount you’re willing to spend on marketing through Google in a given billing period.Your bidding strategy determines however that overall budget gets distributed to individual campaigns ads.
Target Specific Locations: If you’re a location-based tiny business, make absolutely sure that you’re only advertising in the location where it matters.
Location targeting helps your ads seem higher on the results page at a lower price and saves you from paying for clicks from faraway customers.
Armed with all this info, you are more than ready to start reaching new and highly qualified leads through the Google AdWords network.Now, it’s time to learn by doing.Go ahead and established those ad teams, write some unbelievable beginning ads, test, review your results, and repeat.With practice , you’ll figure out how to advertise on Google and grow your small business in a way that’s effective for both you and your new customers. Good luck!
And if you feel like learning more about Google ads or Running a campaign, Contact our Google specialists, to help you out.