Remote Infrastructure Management
Fulfilling each and every need of all the customers and maintaining a competitive edge in the services is the dream of every organization. But in order to protect this, it takes continuous delivery of services. Moreover, even a little bit of downtime in the systems can put your business at high risk not only in terms of revenue, but also in terms of the reputation of your brand.
Dima Business Solution offers integrated Remote infrastructure management services to a huge clientele and provide them with a wide range of management and monitoring services that are absolutely customizable. We provide round the clock monitoring of servers for availability and utility, incident and problem management, OS reinstallation and upgrades, user management services and much more.
These services from Dima help the administrative authorities of the businesses to a great extent. We also ensure a flexible approach that allows you to pay only for the services that you use.
Features of DIMA’s Remote Infrastructure Management Services
- Optimized cost
- Improved performance
- Enhanced availability
- Integrated delivery
- Vendor and asset management
- Server management services
- Network management services
- Security Management services
- Database Management
- Storage administration and Management services
- Backup management
Highly Flexible RIM Services
You can choose which devices and services you would like to be managed – servers, network, security, cloud etc. Choose what you need and works best for you.
Being Neutral with the Vendors
We manage services and devices of all vendors. We are truly vendor neutral.
ITIL Compliant Processes
Our service delivery is ITIL compliant to protect structured and high standards of service delivery.
Draw on our expertise honed over the last two decades in design, implementation and management of complex IT infrastructure systems in Enterprise environments. Some salient features of our RIM services:
Flexible Monitoring and Management Plans
- 24x7x365 operations
- L1 and L2 support through RIM. L3 support onsite
- Monitor progress of your ticket in our tool
- Choice of monitoring tools for different services and service levels
- Structured service delivery and mature service governance
- Emergency response teams for security incidents
- Intelligent monthly reports with recommendations for infrastructure improvements
- Cost Effective
- Availability of skilled Manpower eliminates the need to attract, hire, and retain skilled IT Personnel.
- Centralised management for the entire IT Infrastructure
- Vendor Independent
- Client centric Technology Consulting
- ITIL Certified consultants
- Technology specific certified SME’s
- Information Security Experts