An animated infographic video is a brief video that delivers a business idea in a simple, engaging and incorrect way. It merges cool animations, appealing images, and a clear language to quickly grab the viewer’s attention. It informs the audience but at the same time it is educative: in no more than 90 seconds, it compiles what the company does, explains how it can help the customers and describes why that product/service is the best option in that specific niche.
You already know what animated infographic videos are about. Isn’t it, yeah! Now let’s explore what makes these videos SO engaging and compelling.
- Short: These marketing videos pass out a business idea quickly, in less than 90 seconds. Don’t miss these key tips on the specific length of animated explainer videos.
- Simple: Animated marketing videos communicate a simple message by following the classical narrative scheme: first, the what, the how, and finally the why.
- Focused on the target audience’s needs: These videos are based on the audience itself and their specific problems. This generates a great identification from them towards the company’s proposal.
- Animated characters: These marketing videos feature animated characters that bring a strong dose of humor, emotion, and personality to the story.
- Branding colors: Explainer videos generally include the colors of the brand’s identity in the backgrounds and landscapes, so as to generate quick brand recognition.
Advantages Of Animated Infographic Videos
It’s time to dive into another important topic for any marketer: how can these videos enhance your marketing efforts? How can you benefit from them? Check out these advantages of animated videos:
Your business idea, in a couple of seconds: Animated marketing videos let you communicate what you do, explain how your product works, and describe why it’s such a good option for your customer in just a few seconds!
Visual and verbal learning: Another huge advantage of explainer marketing videos is that they involve both visual and auditory senses. This increases their communication power and has a stronger effect on the human brain.
Generate brand awareness: If you use your brand’s palette in your marketing video you can reinforce your brand identity and also help the viewers identify that you are the one behind that proposal.
Drive your viewers to take action: It’s really easy to add a call to action in your marketing video. And this gives you the chance to guide your prospect in the direction you want in a very straightforward and compelling way.
Boost conversions and sales: If you insert an explainer video above the fold on the homepage of your site, you can increase conversions dramatically, by 20% on average. Amazing, right?
Take a few minutes to watch this brief explanation and learn the most popular animated explainer video styles. Contact us to get more information.